Reaching the end of your discount/fixed period?
As a valued customer of the Vernon we want to look after your mortgage requirements not just for the life of your current mortgage scheme, but for the life of your mortgage.
If you are eligible for a new scheme we will usually contact you before your current scheme ends and the process is simple –
- We let you know what schemes are available;
- You let us know the scheme of your choice, or we can advise you which is most suitable;
- We process the change on the due date.
We have mortgage advisers available in every branch, alternatively you may call us on 0161 429 6262. We are here to help you and our advice will cost you nothing.
Are you eligible?
Because products have a minimum term and balance, you can switch your mortgage scheme only if:
- You have 3 or more years left on your mortgage term;
- Your remaining mortgage is £15,000 or more;
- Your mortgage is not in arrears;
- Your property is not being let out.
Can I switch before my current scheme ends?
This is not usually an option because most schemes have an early repayment charge if you repay your mortgage during the initial discounted or fixed period. Please check your mortgage terms and conditions.
If you require any more information, please call us on 0161 429 6262.