If you are in the position to be able to safely put away your money and only withdraw by giving 35 days notice, this notice account could be a good option for you.
- Minimum deposit of £1,000 is required to open the account.
- Maximum balance of £200,000 plus any interest that is added to the account.
- Pay money in by cash or cheque in branch or by standing order or online banking.
- Withdrawals can be made after 35 days notice has been given.
- Cash withdrawals are not permitted.
For your comfort and privacy we open new accounts away from our counter and whilst we endeavour to do this on a drop-in basis, sometimes it is not possible so we would always recommend that you make an appointment at your local branch to avoid disappointment.
Right for you if:
You don't need immediate access to your money for a minumum period of 35 days.